Before it was vandalised in the early 1970s, St Stephen’s vicarage and garden was a splendid Georgian building. Here are some wonderful descriptions and images of what it was like in its heyday. The land on which the building stood… More about ‘St Stephen’s Vicarage and garden’»
Category: Places and spaces
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Home page
- St Stephen's Vicarage and garden
- Memories of Mandeville School by Peter Rodford
- Hatfield - St Albans Railway (Alban Way)
- Sopwell Residents Association Newsletter Archive
- Cottonmill Club
- Our More Memories of Sopwell blog
- Betty Entwistle House/Eywood House
- Mandeville school
- The building of Doggetts and Wilshere