Betty Entwistle house, a local authority sheltered housing scheme in Holyrood Crescent, was constructed around 1975-76 and officially opened in 1977 with the planting of a tree. The photo below shows a local dignitary doing the planting. In the background… More about ‘Betty Entwistle House’»
Posts Tagged: Robert Runcie
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Housecraft lessons at St Julian's school - Brenda Gilson
- The Godman family of St Stephen's
- St Stephen's Vicarage and garden
- Hatfield - St Albans Railway (Alban Way)
- History of the Gasworks
- Memories of St Stephen's Vicarage and Rev. Hart-Synnot - Brian and Brenda Gilson
- Eversheds - Fred Edwards
- Memories of a milkman - Michael Clark
- Mandeville school
- St Julian's Tavistock Sunday School