Frances Gordon (nee Parsons) shares her memories of living in one of the two cottages, known as Sportsman’s Hall. Sportsman’s Hall was situated on the corner of Cottonmill Lane and Prospect Road. Frances born 1934 was evacuated from the East End… More about ‘Sportsman’s Hall and Priory Park School- Frances Gordon’»
Posts Tagged: Mrs Collins
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Home page
- Cottonmill Club
- Memories of Mandeville School - Kelvin Callow
- Tar River and Flint Cottages - Denis Mardel
- Wartime memories of living in Tavistock Avenue
- Wartime - Mary Myers
- Sopwell House and New Barnes Mill - Mary Myers
- Memories of my father - John Buckingham
- Living in Sopwell Gate Lodge - Mrs Terry