The Cottonmill estate used to have a football club. There were two teams: Cottonmill United and Cottonmill Reserves. The teams played in the St Albans Sunday league which they joined in 1964-5. The teams used to play in the green… More about ‘Cottonmill Football Club’»
Posts Tagged: N. Mitchell
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Home page
- A portrait of Longmire Road in 1911
- About us
- Murder at London Road station
- Fatal accident on the railway line - Adelle Stapleton
- Our Sopwell history book
- Sopwell House and New Barnes Mill - Mary Myers
- Memories of living in Vesta Avenue - Mrs Terry
- Cottonmill swimming baths
- Childhood memories - John Church