Tavistock Avenue was once part of Doggetts Road. Then it was called St Julian’s Farm Estate on East Road, while the houses were being constructed, as the land was also part of the St Julian’s estate. The land was sold… More about ‘Tavistock Avenue’»
Posts Tagged: Raymond Poll
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Home page
- The youth club in Leyland Avenue - John Buckingham
- The manor of Sopwell
- Shops and deliveries - Margaret Brown
- Educational Resources
- Sportsman's Hall and Priory Park School- Frances Gordon
- Shopping - Betty Cox and Winnie Jeffs
- The Blowers sisters - Fred Edwards
- Eversheds - Fred Edwards
- Murder at London Road station