St Peter’s school in Cottonmill Lane is by far the oldest school in Sopwell. It started off as two schools, a church school for boys and girls over seven and a school for infants from two to seven. The building… More about ‘History of St Peter’s School’»
Posts Tagged: Peter Gould
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Memories of the 19th cub scouts - Kelvin Callow
- Cottonmill swimming baths
- Growing up on the Cottonmill Estate - Kelvin Callow
- Home page
- Why I like living in Riverside Road - Barry Bateman
- Scout groups in Sopwell
- Prefabs - Tavistock Avenue
- Living in Leyland Avenue - Melba Buckingham
- River Ver from Holywell Hill to Park Street
- Mandeville school