Jack was born In Fishpool Street in 1921. He can remember before the lake in Verulamium was built. After he came out of the army he and his wife were living in the overcrowded family home. They applied to the… More about ‘Living in Nuns Lane – Jack Knight’»
Posts Tagged: Mrs Goddard
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Working as a precision engineer - Noel Godman
- Lydia Lightfoot of Holywell Hill
- A portrait of Prospect Road in 1911
- A portrait of Longmire Road in 1911
- The Godman family of St Stephen's
- Boleyn Drive - Margaret Brown
- St Stephen's 1841 - 1911
- World War II searchlight - Gloria Morris
- Childhood memories of living in the war years - Gloria Morris
- Childhood memories - Gloria Morris