Frances Gordon (nee Parsons) shares her memories of living in one of the two cottages, known as Sportsman’s Hall. Sportsman’s Hall was situated on the corner of Cottonmill Lane and Prospect Road. Frances born 1934 was evacuated from the East End… More about ‘Sportsman’s Hall and Priory Park School- Frances Gordon’»
Posts Tagged: Hatfield Road boys school
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Our Sopwell History Walks leaflets
- A portrait of Prospect Road in 1911
- Pearce's scrap yard - John Buckingham
- Sportsmans Hall and the stables in Cottonmill Lane - Margaret Brown
- Sportsman's Hall and Priory Park School- Frances Gordon
- Cottonmill area - Margaret Brown
- Our Sopwell history book
- Our More Memories of Sopwell blog
- The Cedar tree
- Why I like living in Tavistock Avenue - Tony Picciuto