I remember that when I joined the cubs my mum had to take me to the scout hut in Waverly Road to buy my uniform. Akela was Derek Cooper who had a motorbike and lived in Redbourn. I can remember… More about ‘Memories of the 19th cub scouts – Kelvin Callow’»
Posts Tagged: Drake’s Drive
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- St Stephen's Vicarage and garden
- Home page
- Hatfield - St Albans Railway (Alban Way)
- Memories of Mandeville School by Peter Rodford
- The building of Doggetts and Wilshere
- Mandeville school
- Betty Entwistle House/Eywood House
- Our More Memories of Sopwell blog
- Sopwell Residents Association Newsletter Archive
- Cottonmill Club