Kelvin Callow, born in 1946, has written up his memories of living on the Cottonmill Estate and kindly agreed to share them on the website. “When I was very young I lived with my parents at my Gran’s house in Cottonmill… More about ‘Growing up on the Cottonmill Estate – Kelvin Callow’»
Posts Tagged: Bernard Knight
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Memories of Mandeville School by Peter Rodford
- Growing up on the Cottonmill Estate - Kelvin Callow
- Memories of Mandeville School - Kelvin Callow
- Home page
- Childhood in Tavistock Avenue - Sue Bentley
- 19th St Albans Scouts - Tony Prior
- Mandeville school
- Cottonmill Club and the King Offa - Rob Edwards
- Living in Cottonmill Lane - Mike Titchiner
- St Julian's Tavistock Sunday School