St Peter’s school in Cottonmill Lane is by far the oldest school in Sopwell. It started off as two schools, a church school for boys and girls over seven and a school for infants from two to seven. The building… More about ‘History of St Peter’s School’»
Posts Tagged: Roy Sheppard
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Mandeville school - Jenny Huggard and Jose Sena
- Living in Ramsbury Road - Anne Wares
- Memories of racism - Velma Richards
- Home page
- From the USA to Ramsbury Road - Anne Wares
- Why I like living in Riverside Road - Barry Bateman
- Murder in the allotments
- Cottonmill swimming baths
- Pinnock family memories - Roy Pinnock
- Living in Holyrood Crescent - Jenny Huggard and Jose Sena