Kelvin Callow has kindly written up his memories of living on the Cottonmill Estate and kindly agreed to share them on the website. He was born in 1946. Here are his memories of Mandeville School. He lived in Nuns Lane.… More about ‘Memories of Mandeville School – Kelvin Callow’»
Posts Tagged: Mr Staten
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Home page
- Hatfield - St Albans Railway (Alban Way)
- Cottonmill area - Margaret Brown
- Watling View fire station - Michael Clark
- New Barnes Mill
- London Road station - Valerie Robertson
- History of St Peter's School
- Mandeville school
- Living in De Tany Court - Jennifer Taylor
- Murder at London Road station