St John’s Church in Old London Road was a second-hand tin church, transferred from the original site at the corner of Stanhope Road and Granville Road in 1909 when the new St Paul’s Church was opened at Blandford Road. It… More about ‘St John’s Church – Kathy Sinfield’»
Posts Tagged: Granville Road
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Home page
- Tavistock Avenue
- Cottonmill swimming baths
- Living in De Tany Court - Jennifer Taylor
- Memories of Sopwell Mill - Russ Bowman
- Postwar school days - Russ Bowman
- Working life in St Albans - Russ Bowman
- Life in the 1940s and 1950s - Russ Bowman
- Memories of St Julian's farm - Mrs Terry
- Cottonmill Club