The shops in Vesta Avenue originally consisted of three shops: St Julian’s Stores at one end, Holdham’s Butchers in the middle and St Stephen’s Stores at the other end. In between was waste ground. These three shops were built when the… More about ‘Vesta Avenue shops’»
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Mandeville school - Jenny Huggard and Jose Sena
- Living in Ramsbury Road - Anne Wares
- Memories of racism - Velma Richards
- Home page
- From the USA to Ramsbury Road - Anne Wares
- Why I like living in Riverside Road - Barry Bateman
- Murder in the allotments
- Cottonmill swimming baths
- Pinnock family memories - Roy Pinnock
- Living in Holyrood Crescent - Jenny Huggard and Jose Sena