Many people will recognise Tony Picciuto who owns the award winning Buongiorno Italia shop in Lattimore Road. Tony’s parents were born in Italy and came to St Albans in 1966. The family moved about a lot in the city. At… More about ‘Why I like living in Tavistock Avenue – Tony Picciuto’»
Index of all categories
Use the Search panel if you are looking for something specific, or browse our categories and tags and pick one that looks interesting to you.
If you are looking for a specific name, e.g. John Smith, or for a term with two or more words, then it is best to put double quotation marks around them, e.g. “John Smith”. Note: The search facility is not case sensitive, so it does not matter if you write a search term in upper or lower case or a mixture of both. Also, the search does not look for whole-word matches; cases where only part of a word matches your search will also be found.
Most popular content
- Home page
- Mandeville school
- St Julian's Tavistock Sunday School
- Our Sopwell history book
- Memories of St Julian's farm - Mrs Terry
- Abbots Avenue Bridge
- A walk down Cottonmill Lane 2 - John Buckingham
- Our Sopwell History Walks leaflets
- A walk down Cottonmill Lane 1 - John Buckingham
- Life in the 1940s and 1950s - Russ Bowman